Terms & Conditions
Registrations can be cancelled by you anytime up to 6 weeks before Training Seminar date. Refunded will be registration fee, less 15% cancellation fee.
Registrations cannot be cancelled by you within 6 weeks of Training Seminar date, due to logistical commitments made by OBCM. No refund is available, however where there is cause due to illness or unforeseen work commitments, full credit is offered for a future workshop date.
In the unlikely event we need to postpone a training seminar due to illness or a similar event, we will reschedule the seminar on a date that's mutually agreeable to the majority of the group. Alternatively, a full refund will be promptly returned to any participant. We have never had to cancel an event due to too few registrations. In the unlikely event this might occur, a full refund will be promptly returned to all participants. Alternatively, at your request, we'll retain the registration for use at a future seminar date.
Included in Course Fee
- All presentation slides, (pdf),
- Skill implementation work group exercise book (dgoc, docx), risk file form (gsheet, ods),
- Answers to work group exercises (gdoc, docx; gsheet, xlsx),
- Certificate of Participation for nn hours of instruction and exercises (nn=28 h for safety, =12 h for emc)
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and break snacks (1.5 d EMC course include 1 lunch; 3.5 d safety course includes 4 lunches)
Credit card transactions are accepted using the secure servers of PayPal. OBCM staff, or anyone else, does not see your credit card data; rather PayPal keeps this information secure.
To process a credit card transaction with PayPal, you don't need to be a PayPal registered user; you can enter credit card information directly. If you are a registered PayPal user, the transaction is easier as they'll automatically enter your billing information. After completing the transaction, you'll receive a confirmation email, and you'll be returned to this website for final logistical details.
We strongly suggest paying by credit card as the most practical, and timely method of payment. If you must pay by check, or electronic transfer, the check or transfer must be made out in USD (even for GBP/EUR for UK/European locations), with any conversion and transfer fees paid on your side. We MUST receive check or payment with enough time to clear our bank. Contact Us for an invoice or our bank transfer information.
These discounts combine, if more than 1 is applicable:
- Early Bird registration more than 6 weeks prior to course date, 20% discount
- Early discount registration, between 6 weeks and 3 weeks prior to course date, 10% discount
- 2 or more Safety Participants from same company, 10% discount
- Register for both EMC & Safety, 5% bundle discount