Integrating IEC 60601 Safety into the design process
IEC 60601, Medical Electrical Equipment, Basic Safety & Essential Performance
Why choose OBCM for your professional training needs
- Over 1,500 design & quality engineers trained
- Each instructor has over 35 years experience
- Each instructor participates on committees drafting IEC 60601 requirements
- Apply newly learned concepts with work group exercises throughout
- Updated with new 2020 changes to IEC 60601, MEE safety, and 2019 changes to ISO 14971, Risk Management.
- 3.5 day in-depth Safety training -- details
- Convenient public location, in 2020, near Boston
- Take advantage of early discounts, Register Now below
Training Events for 2020
On-line offering, Oct 2020 timeline
Boston/Lowell, 5 - 9 Oct 2020 -- Cancelled
17 Jul 2020 -- The Boston/Lowell hotel hosting our Safety and EMC training events has informed us that they are not hosting events or guests until 2021 per the governor’s order under phase four of reopening the state. We share the concerns the hotel and governor had about the Covid-19 transmission risk, and believe cancelling this event is prudent. Participants who had registered have received a full refund.